I have been listening within for quite some time. I actually do it for a living in a different format. This is a way for me to share some of the beauty and light that comes through when I listen. These Inner Light Words are a quiet reminder for me to focus on truth and keep doing the inner work of my soul. I will be putting some of my already finished Words up and then adding more as they come. This is a spontaneous and hearfelt process. I am a student of A Course In Miracles and much of what I receive is worded in the language from that material. I hope within these Words you find a link for your search and the willingness to listen within for yourself.
In Light.
I cannot change anything if I do not change my mind, and my mind is the only thing in need of change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment